Please read and make sure You understand this Policy. We may modify this Policy in the future, so please check back regularly for updates. We reserve the right to make revisions at any time and the revisions will be effective upon our posting updates to this website. If You access the Site after a revision is posted, Your use will constitute acceptance of the revision.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED
- This Policy applies to Information We collect from You, but does not apply to any services or products offered by third parties and made available to You through our Site.
We obtain Information in the following forms: (i) Information provided by You (ii) Information that is obtained from Your use of the Site.
(i) Information provided by You: You may be required to register in order to access certain features of the Site. To become a registered user You will be asked to create a personal account, which may include Your name, login name and password, email address, and payment information. Additionally, you are able to input content into rental listings that you create and/or manage through the Site (“Listings”). Any information included in such content is submitted by You to the Site. You may send messages to other users through the site, and We have access to those communications.
(ii) Information from Your Use of the Site: We may automatically collect certain Information from Your use of the Site, such as usage data, preferences, or any other data that includes Information concerning how You use the Site. In particular, We may collect the following types of Information:
Your browser type, language, plug-ins, Internet domain and operating system; Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
The website(s) You visited before visiting the Site and the website(s) You visited after visiting the Site;
Unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers, that may identify the physical location of such devices;
Data collected through cookies and other tracking technologies; and
Data related to Your interactions with content on the Site, such as the type of content viewed or favorited in the Site.
- USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
- We use Information collected from your use of the Site specifically to: (i) analyze, operate and improve the Site and services offered thereon; (ii) customize the content You see when You use the Site; (iii) customize the content in the Listings; (iv) enforce the Terms of Service; (v) conduct market analysis, traffic flow analysis and related reporting to third parties; and (vi) for any other purposes disclosed to You at the time We collect Your Information.
We may share certain Information with third party vendors who supply software applications, web hosting and other technologies for the Site and Listings. We will only provide these third parties with access to Information that is reasonably necessary to perform their work or comply with the law. Those third parties will never use such Information for any other purpose except to provide services in connection with the Site.
We will not share or sell any of Your Information to any third party except as otherwise stated in this Policy and in the following circumstances: (a) in response to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, to the extent permitted and as restricted by law; (b) when disclosure is required to maintain the security and integrity of the Site, or to protect any user’s security or the security of other persons, consistent with applicable laws; (c) when disclosure is directed or consented to by the user who has input the Information; (d) in the event that We go through a business transition, such as a merger, divestiture, acquisition, liquidation or sale of all or a portion of its assets, Your Information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred; or (e) in limited circumstances, We may disclose Your email address in order to comply with laws and regulations, including the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (CAN-SPAM Act of 2003).
Please note that We may retain certain Information after Your account has been terminated. We reserve the right to use Your Information in any aggregated data collection after You have terminated Your Account, however We will ensure that the use of such Information will not identify You personally.
- SECURITY OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Information provided by You is protected by the login and password You create when registering to use the Site. Please understand that You can help prevent the unauthorized disclosure of Information by choosing and protecting Your password appropriately. You can also help prevent unauthorized disclosure by not sharing your password and preventing others from using Your computer or mobile device.
We use commercially reasonable procedures to protect all collected Information. Please understand that no security system is perfect and, as such, We do not guarantee the security of the Site, or that Your Information won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to Us. If We learn of a security systems breach, then it may either post a notice, or attempt to notify You by email and will take reasonable steps to remedy the breach.
- If You have any questions concerning this Policy or the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.