Sign up with email
WheelPrice is a third-party marketplace that connects automotive enthusiasts looking to sell, search, and buy wheels. We do not assume liability for products and solely act as a connecting marketplace online.
PayPal:WheelPrice allows all users to use their PayPal business or premier account to buy or accept payments for services on WheelPrice.
Fees:We offer our service completely free of charge for individual sellers. If you choose to utilize PayPal , you will be charged approximately 3% from PayPal. These are the only fees you will be charged for using WheelPrice.
Listing:When listing, please include as much information as possible so other enthusiasts have a clear understanding of the product they are purchasing.
Refunds/Cancellations:Refunds and cancellations should be on a case by base basis and mutually agreed upon by both the buyer and seller. Users should notify relevant parties as quickly as possible if they need to cancel or refund. We are not responsible for refunds or cancellation and do not offer a guarantee so we can only refund the payment from PayPal with both party consent (see below for the legal version of this).
WheelPrice's Terms Of Service (What Our Attorney's Made Us Include)TERMS OF SERVICE These terms of service (“TOS”) are a legal agreement between you, an individual or entity (“You”), and WheelPrice (“WheelPrice”), governing the use of the www.wheelprice.com website (“Site”) and the files, information, products and services on the Site (collectively, the “Service”).
BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO THE TOS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY TERM OR CONDITION SET FORTH BELOW, DO NOT USE THE SERVICE FOR ANY PURPOSE.
The TOS may be changed at any time and notice of such changes shall be given by posting updated TOS on the Site. Your continued use of the Site thereafter constitutes acceptance of the updated TOS.
1. Definitions“User” means a user of the Service that is searching for a wheel to buy. “Seller” means an individual, listed on the product for sale, including , but not limited to wheels.
2. Limited LicenseWheelPrice grants You a limited, revocable, license (“License”) to access and use the Service to (a) view and bid on wheels for your own personal use, and (b) post wheels for sale, subject to these TOS.
3. FeesWheelPrice does not charge any fees. PayPal charges approximately 3%.
4. CancellationsThe Service facilitates wheel sales between Sellers and Users. Any cancellation of a wheel purchase after payment has been sent shall be governed by Suppliers policies mentioned on their listing.
6. Compliance With LawsYou are responsible for complying with all laws, including without limitation federal, state, and local housing and rental laws, and local business permitting, registration, and rental fee requirements.
7. Acceptable UseAs a condition of your license to use the Service, you agree that you will not do any of the following:
Use the Site if you are under the age of 18 or otherwise unable to enter into binding legal agreements;Make listings for anything other than wheels;Make listings for wheels with inaccurate information or details, including information and details pertaining to the origin of the listing or your affiliation with the wheels;Share your account or password with others;Use the Service unlawfully or for an unlawful purpose;Transmit any Content that is illegal, abusive, harassing, racist, hateful, sexually explicit, pornographic, obscene, or in our sole discretion objectionable;Stalk, harass, or harm another individual;Impersonate another, misrepresent or falsely identify yourself;Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service;Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the servers the Service is hosted on;Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, or a manual process, to collect or harvest information about users;Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
8. Limitation of LiabilityIN NO EVENT SHALL WHEELPRICE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, ADVERTISERS, OR DATA PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA) WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), EQUITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR OUR SERVICE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
9. No WarrantyTHE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. WHEELPRICE MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. FURTHERMORE, WHEELPRICE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, LIKELY RESULTS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE SERVICE.
10. IndemnityThe Service is a platform to connect Suppliers and Users. Any agreement to purchase wheels is a contract between Suppliers and Users. WheelPrice does not guarantee the accuracy of any listing or the performance of either party. Any breach of a purchase agreement for wheels, any damages done to wheels, or any other dispute between a Supplier and User is a dispute directly between such parties. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless WheelPrice for any dispute arising from or in connection with any other user of the Service.
11. Term and TerminationThe term of these TOS (“Term”) shall commence upon Your initial use of the Service, and shall continue until terminated in accordance with these TOS. The TOS and the Limited License set forth in Section 2 shall terminate upon any of the following:
Written notification by WheelPrice that, in WheelPrice’s sole determination, a material breach of the TOS has occurred.
Sections 8-10 and 12 shall survive the termination of these TOS.
12. MiscellaneousChoice of Law. The TOS shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
No Waiver. WheelPrice's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS will not be deemed to be a waiver of such right or provision.
No Third-Party Beneficiaries or Rights. These TOS are not intended to create any rights or benefits for third-parties.
Severability. If any provision of these TOS is deemed invalid, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the other provisions of these TOS shall remain in full force and effect.
Limitation of Claims. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of the Service must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose, or else that claim or cause of action will be barred forever.
QuestionsIf You have any questions concerning this TOS or the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read and make sure You understand this Policy. We may modify this Policy in the future, so please check back regularly for updates. We reserve the right to make revisions at any time and the revisions will be effective upon our posting updates to this website. If You access the Site after a revision is posted, Your use will constitute acceptance of the revision.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED
- This Policy applies to Information We collect from You, but does not apply to any services or products offered by third parties and made available to You through our Site.
We obtain Information in the following forms: (i) Information provided by You (ii) Information that is obtained from Your use of the Site.
(i) Information provided by You: You may be required to register in order to access certain features of the Site. To become a registered user You will be asked to create a personal account, which may include Your name, login name and password, email address, and payment information. Additionally, you are able to input content into rental listings that you create and/or manage through the Site (“Listings”). Any information included in such content is submitted by You to the Site. You may send messages to other users through the site, and We have access to those communications.
(ii) Information from Your Use of the Site: We may automatically collect certain Information from Your use of the Site, such as usage data, preferences, or any other data that includes Information concerning how You use the Site. In particular, We may collect the following types of Information:
Your browser type, language, plug-ins, Internet domain and operating system; Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
The website(s) You visited before visiting the Site and the website(s) You visited after visiting the Site;
Unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers, that may identify the physical location of such devices;
Data collected through cookies and other tracking technologies; and
Data related to Your interactions with content on the Site, such as the type of content viewed or favorited in the Site.
- USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
- We use Information collected from your use of the Site specifically to: (i) analyze, operate and improve the Site and services offered thereon; (ii) customize the content You see when You use the Site; (iii) customize the content in the Listings; (iv) enforce the Terms of Service; (v) conduct market analysis, traffic flow analysis and related reporting to third parties; and (vi) for any other purposes disclosed to You at the time We collect Your Information.
We may share certain Information with third party vendors who supply software applications, web hosting and other technologies for the Site and Listings. We will only provide these third parties with access to Information that is reasonably necessary to perform their work or comply with the law. Those third parties will never use such Information for any other purpose except to provide services in connection with the Site.
We will not share or sell any of Your Information to any third party except as otherwise stated in this Policy and in the following circumstances: (a) in response to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, to the extent permitted and as restricted by law; (b) when disclosure is required to maintain the security and integrity of the Site, or to protect any user’s security or the security of other persons, consistent with applicable laws; (c) when disclosure is directed or consented to by the user who has input the Information; (d) in the event that We go through a business transition, such as a merger, divestiture, acquisition, liquidation or sale of all or a portion of its assets, Your Information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred; or (e) in limited circumstances, We may disclose Your email address in order to comply with laws and regulations, including the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (CAN-SPAM Act of 2003).
Please note that We may retain certain Information after Your account has been terminated. We reserve the right to use Your Information in any aggregated data collection after You have terminated Your Account, however We will ensure that the use of such Information will not identify You personally.
- SECURITY OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Information provided by You is protected by the login and password You create when registering to use the Site. Please understand that You can help prevent the unauthorized disclosure of Information by choosing and protecting Your password appropriately. You can also help prevent unauthorized disclosure by not sharing your password and preventing others from using Your computer or mobile device.
We use commercially reasonable procedures to protect all collected Information. Please understand that no security system is perfect and, as such, We do not guarantee the security of the Site, or that Your Information won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to Us. If We learn of a security systems breach, then it may either post a notice, or attempt to notify You by email and will take reasonable steps to remedy the breach.
- If You have any questions concerning this Policy or the Site, please contact us at email@example.com.